Permanent Account Number
We offer clients services for getting Pan (Permanent Account Number). It is required as per the latest requirement of Income Tax Act. PAN is a number that is used by Income Tax Department for identifying a person as well as through this number get complete information about the assessed person. As a 10 digit alphanumeric number, it comes printed on laminated card and features information like PAN number, name of applicant, father’s name, date of birth and also carries passport size photo for identification purposes.
PAN number has replaced General Index Registrar (GIR) Number which is provided by assessing officer to assessed and contains details of assessing officer. Based on the section 139A of Income Tax Act, 1961, PAN is required for the following:
• For filing income tax returns
• For undertaking any correspondence with income tax department
• For submitting challans for payment of tax levied to the department
• For conducting verification of identity of assessed in income tax department
Documents required for pan card application form 49a
- Two Stamp Size Photographs
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Aadhaar card is not accepted as a proof as on date.
- Documents should be in the full name of the applicant.
- In case the PAN applicant is a minor, any of the above documents of any of the parents or guardian
of such minor shall serve as Proof of Identity.
- Voter Identity Card
- Driving License ^
- Passport ^
- Matriculation Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Degree of Recognized Educational Institution
- Bank Account Statement transactions for last 3 months
- Passbook along with transactions for last 3 months
- Latest Credit Card Statement
- Ration Card
- Depository Account Statement
- Property Tax Assessment Order
- Water Bill
- Certificate of Identity signed by a Gazetted Officer / MP / MLA / Municipal Councillor
pan card application form 49a download here
[wpdm_file id=2 title=”true” ]